Where is peace?
pictures of peace
- World peace relies upon humans not exploiting one another or their environment.
- As long as humans exploit each other, the world they live in and the creatures they share it with,
There will be no peace.
- Taking advantage of other people, Other societies and other countries is exploitation each other.
- To injure or kill an animal unnecessarily is exploitation of that animal.
- To destroy forest, tree and plants unnecessarily is exploitation of the forest.
- Although individually. We do not exploit others. Indirectly, We are all part of exploitation.
- Eating and consuming too much are indirect causes of exploitation.
- When many people eat and consume too much, exploitation increases.
- War, harmful contagious disease, disaster, starvation etc, are all caused by over consumption
and over eating.
- Whenever people reduce their exploitation. Peace begins to down.
- When humans exploit each other more, peace disappears and crisis dawns instead.
- If humans do not cease this exploitation. The end of mankind will soon occur.
- Our only hope is that humans cease exploitation as much as possible.
- We much begin with ourselves; giving up all evil, wrong doing, addiction and unnecessary possession. This stops our own exploitation.
- Living a simple live without unnecessary possession, loving each other, helping each other. This is the right way to achieve peace.
- With purity of mind, we must conduct and promote this way of peace to all mankind.
- When humans possess a purity of mind and purity of intelligence, the world will be pure and clean and peace will return.
- If humans have soiled minds and soiled intelligence, then world will be soiled and dirty. Nature (god) must clean this world in order to get rid of what is dirty and then create a new, clean and pure world.
- Most concrete civilizations and developments promote exploitation, Some promote peace.
- Therefore peace comes first from us, and then spreads to others. We will have peace. If we do not do this way we are walking to the end of mankind.